Our friend and resident wise woman Susan Galvan writes our Ask Susan column. This time she has some questions for you. She is doing some research about how to best serve the SBNR community. Any feedback you can give would be appreciated. Share your thoughts by leaving comments below.
1. What teachers/classes/workshops/conferences are attracting your interest right now?
2. What resources are you “hungry” for when it comes to fueling your spiritual and personal growth?
3. Who are the writers/teachers/approaches that ring true and speak to your heart?
4. What are the spiritual practices that are effective in centering, grounding and opening you?
5. Is your growth/practice strengthened by participating in a community of fellow seekers, and if so, what is that community?